java mapscript error

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 21 04:51:28 EDT 2005

Note: I have just downloaded mapserver 4.6 and it compiles fine and
tests run out of the box, so it is not a problem with mapserver.

Can you confirm there is a libmapscript.so in mapscript/java ?
Post the java version ( java -version ) output.

Regards,
Umberto