GDAL Tile Indexing

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jun 23 10:57:37 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

If you don't want to compile from source, use Franks 'FWTools' package
from maptools (http://www.maptools.org/).  It will install all of the
GDAL and OGR utilities, which you can run from a 'shell' link on your
desktop.  I think that's the easiest way.  Another option is to use the
latest MS4W, which also contains the utilities.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.