mapserv WMS client issues with two WMS servers

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Thu Jun 23 13:23:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a mapserv CGI demo app which has a mapfile with two remote WMS layers.  When I start up the application, if I select either layer on its own things display as expected.  If I select BOTH remote WMS layers, I receive the following MapServer Message:

msHTTPExecuteRequests(): HTTP request error. Can't open output file /ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/²1.img.tmp.

Anyone have any ideas on what's up here?

Thanks

..Tom