Animating Dynamic Data with MapServer Layers.

Kristjan Annus kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Mon Jun 27 08:08:10 EDT 2005

Hello,

The best way I have figured out so far is to generate raster base map
with Mapserver and some XML output of your dynamic layers and then draw
the XML into your map in your Flash application. Then you got the most
flexible and scalable environment.

Kristjan