Mapscript/Java Tomcat

Ajay Ranipeta sc0rp10nau at YAHOO.COM.AU
Mon Jun 27 23:57:21 EDT 2005

Hi Umberto,

I've already done that. It still doesn't fix the problem. I've even followed
Daniel Caldeweyher's How-to on Tomcat 5.5
(http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/java_mapscript_Tomcat_55/view) and that
hasn't helped much either.

Any idea's?

btw, I've even copied the nad directory to the system32 as well. I've used
ListDLL's app from SysInternals, to check what dll's are being loaded, and
they seem consistent with the desktop test app that i've done. So the only
thing i can think of is the map file not being loaded properly or found. But
i'm sure it should throw an IOException.

I've seriously am out of ideas, and seriously losing my hair over this.

Hope you guys can help.

Cheers,
Ajay