time series representations in Mapserver

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at BAIRD.COM
Tue Jun 28 09:30:13 EDT 2005

So in order to view time series data (as an animation) within a mapserver
application, I need to define the layer as a WMS layer?  Why can't I set up
a non-WMS layer with Time support? (I guess because MS doesn't support that
yet?)
Does anyone have a valid/working .map file with time series support?

Kevin