MrSid SDK LizardTech Package?

William K woklist at CHARTER.NET
Tue Jun 28 18:49:47 EDT 2005

Man, what a rotten deal.  Looks like they changed their login system,
or someone broke it. It used to be a web form, now it's a http
password thing.  No way to reregister.

And I've been waiting for them to update the DSDK for Mac OS 10.4.

Chris, the license explicitly states that noone can distribute the
source code.  We must wait for LizardTech to fix their site.

On Jun 28, 2005, at 4:41 PM, Christopher R. Thorne wrote:

> Hello all,
> Today I tried download loading MrSid SDK from LizardTech's website but
> found the Developers area unaccessible. Even with my user name and
> password.
>
> I was wondering if someone has this package and could send it to me
> and
> David Marshall (see cc:). I would like to add the MrSid pluggin for
> gdal
> on a Linux server.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro