Security of data

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 29 17:23:10 EDT 2005

I was trying to figgure out how to protect sensitive information. We have
mapserver set up on our LAN, which does not allow http requests from the
internet. It protects our data from the internet but now I am getting people who
want to do reasearch in our office using thier own laptop. The problem i am faced
with is the c:\windows\temp\*.png files that is downloaded by thier internet
explorer. How do I make sure they are not taken out of our office when they pack
their laptop out? Is there a way to display the maps and not have these files in
the windows\temp folder?

Randy