WMS image cache?

Doug Cates doug at MOXIMEDIA.COM
Wed Jun 29 18:28:15 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 14:11, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Read back the headers, it is possible it is being returned with a
> no-cache directive. Actually, checking mod_proxy, it looks like it
> respects the HTTP headers pretty well (which would actually be a bad
> thing, in your case).

Paul,

Thanks. I see just these.

Connection = Keep-Alive
Date = Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:12:38 GMT
Keep-Alive = timeout=15, max=100
null = HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server = Apache/2.0.48 (Linux/SuSE)
Content-Type = image/png
Transfer-Encoding = chunked

Is there something that I could put in the msWMSGetMap function of mapwms.c to
set a caching flag? I'm guessing that I could put something right after where
the content type is set:

printf("Content-type: %s%c%c", MS_IMAGE_MIME_TYPE(map->outputformat), 10,10);

As always, any ideas are appreciated.

Doug