Security of data

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 30 12:09:50 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the input. I now have a clearer picture of what i am faced with. I
need to be able for people to use the data but not be able to take it out of the
office and allow someone who will use it the wrong way to obtain it. Like I need
for a logging company to be able to avoid a spotted owl nest so the
managers/planners need to know, but there has been a problem because people who
are loggers not the managers get the maps and have cut down the tree that has the
nest. I know there has got to be some trust and ethics should be followed but
when the issue of jobs and millions of dollars is on the line everything goes out
the window.