HostGIS Linux 3.0 released

Gregor Mosheh stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 1 18:55:37 EDT 2005

Hi, all. I'm proud to announce that HostGIS Linux 3.0
has been released. See http://www.hostgis.com for
details.

HostGIS Linux is a Linux distribution designed for map
service. Imagine this: Slackware Linux. MapServer.
PHP, Perl, Python and MapScript for all of them.
Already-working PostGIS and MySQL servers. PDFlib.
Webmin, phpMyAdmin, and phpPgAdmin. Demo programs.

And because we know what packages are important and
included only those, it's only a 240 MB download and
it takes about 1 minute to run through the interactive
part of the installation procedure.