PHP as Apache DSO, status?

Ace Suares ace at SUARES.NL
Mon May 2 20:06:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

Since 6 months I am using mapscript as a PHP module (not as cgi) and it
seems not to have any problems. See also my incomplete manual at
http://www.suares.nl/?page_id=46

Cheers,
ace

PS the project where I use it: http://www.la21.nl/resultaten2005

--
It's not possible to treat coherently that which is incoherent.
	- Date's Incoherence Principle

Ace Suares' Internet Consultancy
mail: PObox 2599, 4800 CN Breda, The Netherlands
phone: +31 6 244 33 608 (Jan Veuger, support Netherlands)
emergency: +599 786 23 73
voicemail & fax: +31 848 707 705
web: http://www.suares.nl email: support at suares.nl