own data in mapbender

Leopold Schefcik leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Tue May 3 07:26:39 EDT 2005

Hello, I  posted this problem bevor, but didn´t get any answer.

But its that importand for me, that I have to try again. Maybe someone can
help me please:

The situation:
Tomcat and a Deegree WMS is running on my PC. As a Client I have installed
Mapbender.
There I can Load a WMS.

For Example:
http://www.gis.nrw.de/wms/DGM50?
REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.0&SERVICE=WMS
or
http://wms.ccgis.de/umn/bin/mapserv.exe?map=d:/umn/germany.map&...

are both no problem.

But my own PC:
http://localhost:8080/deegreewms/wms?
SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities or
http://192.168.0.180:8080/deegreewms/wms?
SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
or an other deegree server:
http://deegree.centropemap.multimediaplan.kosnet.com/deegree2/wms/wms?
SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

do not work. But for example at the last Request I can get an file where is
no Extention but xml code in it. At the first (working) request I can get
the the xml code direktly in the browser window.

May you have an idea the help me?
Leopold Schefcik