PHP as Apache DSO, status?

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Tue May 3 08:54:27 EDT 2005

Sorry.  Actually, it was a poor attempt at humor.

I had NOT seen that when I read the docs, and implemented it. Just went
blythely ahead.

Sometimes my version of humor's a bit rough.

Gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020
FAX:  979.847.8578 Pager:  979.228.0173