Chameleon XMLThemeLegend

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed May 4 07:31:31 EDT 2005

This would be a question for the Chameleon list not the Mapserver list.

Short answer, Chameleon comes with a sample application called "Sample using XML Theme Legend" which should help you get started.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Ferencik Ioan <ferencik.ioan at PERSONAL.RO> 05/04/05 01:24pm >>>
Hi list,

I am asking if anyone has or knows where I can find some good documentation
regarding Chameleon's XMLThemeLegend widget. I read some  XML documentation but
i still have problems in creating a legend like that in Hawai demo
Tahnks