querymap symbology

Ryan, Adam ARyan at CO.LINN.OR.US
Wed May 4 14:55:41 EDT 2005

Bart,

One method you might try is to define the layer you want to query twice.  So
have a 'parcels' layer and a 'q_parcels' layer.  The former would be
symbolized normally, the later would symbolized as you want the query
results to look.  Then set the qlayer CGI variable to 'q_parcels', and in
your QUERYMAP object set STYLE to selected.  But that's just one way.

Cheers,

Adam