Oracle and PHP/Mapscript support in Mapserver

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri May 6 07:40:59 EDT 2005

Hi Erik,
    About the Win binaries with Oracle Spatial and PHP support I believe
that Bart can help you more than I, here I only use Linux.
    With 4.4.x version of Mapserver you can use the query functions with
native Oracle Spatial support without problems, Arnulf wrote in the list
that the native support is more fast than ogr connection. Some improves
for Oracle Spatial support is in the cvs version of maporacletial.c, so
you can try to use the 4.4 version or 4.6-beta.
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR