Pan Extent

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 6 13:58:12 EDT 2005

There is a way to limit how far one zooms out by MAP::MAXSCALE.  But
you may be correct in that you can't control panning extents in the
map file.  Sorry.  However, if you know if the most basic scripting,
this should be easy to cook up on your own.

-Abe