Oracle and PHP/Mapscript support in Mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri May 6 18:09:57 EDT 2005

Okay, talked some more with Fernando. Seems Visual Studio 6 using SP4 and
above should also do the trick. I am using SP6 now.

Quite some work has been done on Oracle Spatial in Mapserver lately, so
the best version to go with is 4.6 beta1.

I have put down a binary at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bartvde/mapscript46beta1oci.zip

MapServer version 4.6.0-beta1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

Best regards,
Bart