queryByShape on PostGIS-Layer segfault in php-mapscript

Uwe Junge ujunge at PMCENTRAL.COM
Sat May 7 08:54:50 EDT 2005

Hi Bart,
i just copied the dll's and tested queryByShape

It works !!!

Thank you so much for your support.

I really appreciate the manner, how You spend personal time and efforts
to help out. Hopefully i have some time in the future to contribute my
knowledge to the list
as well.

Uwe