Pulling points from MySQL using php/phpmapscript - SWF output

Geoff Rowland geoffrey.rowland at NOAA.GOV
Mon May 9 10:01:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am storing points + location info in a table in MySQL.  I can pull the
points from MySQL using PHP, and then draw the points on a map.  Works
great.  However, I want to associate some information with those points
(location name, and some other info).  I am outputting the maps to SWF
format.  I would like the associated information in the MySQL database
to show up when someone clicks on the point (or just passes the mouse
over the point).

What is the best way to go about doing this?

--
Geoffrey Rowland
Technical Officer
geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov