Does map Lab Maplab 2.2 and SDE

Zak James zak4ms at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 9 10:11:05 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, we don't have an SDE license so we can't test this, but
SDE connections should work fine from maplab assuming your mapserver
has support compiled in. You will have to look at the Mapserver
documentation and user-list archives for details on what is required
in an SDE layer.

Also, Jeff can better comment on this, but I don't think ms4w includes
SDE support so you may have to create your own binaries to handle
this.

zak

--
Zak James