WCS died!

Norman Barker nbarker at RSINC.COM
Tue May 10 06:47:16 EDT 2005

Many, many apologies, running df showed one of the disks to be 100% full.

My stupid error of the day.

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu]On
Behalf Of Norman Barker
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:23 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] WCS died!

Hi,

I had a working WCS yesterday, but have been doing low level access to Mapserver using
sockets and sending the http requests and now the getCapabilities, and describeCoverage
work, but the getCoverageFails with an empty file being returned.

I appreciate this isn't much information, but to go from a working system to a non working
system after making socket calls with IDL is odd.

Is there a way to use the mapserv executable to execute a getCoverage request outside of Apache
so that I can debug the response?

Many thanks,

Norman Barker