ArcGIS UMN Extension

lars lingner lingner.mail at GMX.NET
Wed May 11 10:06:04 EDT 2005

Hello...

I also have the 8.3 version of ArcGis (I double checked this :)). But it
seems that I successfully installed the AmeiN! extension. I could enable
the extension in ArcMap and I was able to create a .map-file based on my
layers. Well I had no time to test the mapfile but I took a look on it,
and it looked ok.

Are there any features which are not working with the "old" 8.3 or is it
the whole extension which shuldn´t work? Maybe its just a matter of the
config?

Its a great extension which makes the creating of mapfiles very handy.
Well done, good job!!

lars lingner