Mapserver 4.6 beta2 link error

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Thu May 12 00:00:54 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to compile mapserver 4.6 beta2, but am running into these errors (as I did in beta1) :

mapogcsld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _msOWSLookupMetadata referenced in function _msSLDApplySLD
mapogcsld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _msOWSGetSchemasLocation referenced in function _msSLDGenerate

Does anyone know what this is caused by, and how I can get around it?

I'm compiling with php 4.3.11, proj 4.4.9, gdal from CVS of 13 april.

regards,

Jacob

JACOB DELFOS
SPATIAL INFORMATION ANALYST