About ShapeTree and Raster TileIndex {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Fri May 13 17:21:06 EDT 2005

Dear Akio,

TILEINDEX should refere to the shape file crreated by gdaltindex
I have read a thread on the list, do not append extension to the
name of the shape because it will search for name.shp.qix file as
spatial index. To tell you the truth I have no check the performance yet.

Zoltan