Changing color of a layer php/mapscript

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon May 16 05:23:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

you need to set the Color of the StyleObj. A StyleObj is associated with a
ClassObj.

// create a new style obj of have one ready in your MAP file
$this->oStyle = ms_newStyleObj( $this->oClass );
// set the color of the style object
$this->oStyle->color->setRGB(0,0,0);

Best regards,
Bart