ka-Map: new open source project

Blammo bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue May 17 23:59:30 EDT 2005

Paul,

One thing I noticed, is that the zoomin/out functions seem like they
should paint the tiles from the center, outwards. The User focus is
usually centered on a view for example.  Would need a whole different
algorithm for the tile painting though.  :c)

Another thought, did you try the same thing with interlaced images?
More from a speed of navigation perspective than anything else.  I
suppose they would hurt overall performance in the end though.

bobb