Retrieve all points from a Layer with 'POINT' Geometry

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 18 15:15:04 EDT 2005

Hello All,
Did anyone try getting all the lat and long from a POINT Layer? By
using Mapserver, Mapscript or any 3rd party tools.

I want to try displaying them on the client side, possibly with all
the attributes the shapefile contains.

Other way: I remember someone achieving this. But, I dont know how.
The only thing I remember is, he used GML for transferrring the
lat-long and attributes.

I really appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Giridhar