Nobody wants to help me?

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Fri May 20 11:09:18 EDT 2005

The following message was sent by Philippe Gondek
<philippe.gondek at GMAIL.COM> on Fri, 20 May 2005 14:34:34 +0200.

> Hi
>
> I just want to know the rigjht way to draw a reference map.
>
> I have a picture in png in a directory named /var/www/htdocs/miam/tmp
>
> And when I try, I have this error in my web browser :
>

> Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msImageLoadGD():
> (/var/www/htdocs/miam/tmp/regions.png) in
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/miam/monscript.php on line 161

Philippe,

What does 'file /var/www/htdocs/miam/tmp/regions.png' show for the file
format? (should report png)
&
What does 'ls -l /var/www/htdocs/miam/tmp/regions.png' show for file
permissions & directory permissions in the path to the image? (should be
readable for 'other' for files & readable+execute for 'other' for
directories)

HTH

Lowell