Undisguised e-mail addresses in mapserver archives

John Fletcher jfletcher at LATITUDEGEO.COM
Fri May 20 12:26:47 EDT 2005

The freeware version of the discus web forum can email posts to 'watched' topics.  There may be others which do the same.  Much as I like the structure of a nice web forum, if I don't get emailed the posts, I'll never read them.

John