Oracle Spatial (Failed to draw layer named 'layer')

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri May 20 13:18:29 EDT 2005

Hi,
    The beta1 version don't work correctly with Oracle Spatial using the
native driver, this problem was solved in CVS and beta2 version.
    Can you try with the last version?
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR