labels visible with php-mapscript

orkun temiz at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Mon May 23 10:33:49 EDT 2005

Tyler Mitchell wrote:

>Do you already have a working example of a php mapscript application?  Or are you starting from scratch?  Do you have a .map file you can show us?
>
>Tyler

thank you

I am still developing php-mapscript app.
I am sending you related part of  my map file. when I zoom
this layer label should not be seen, in unzoom status
lablels should be seen

LAYER   #il
  NAME "ilce"
  DATA  "kara_il4"
  LABELITEM "ILCE_AD"
  STATUS ON
  TYPE POLYGON
    CLASS
     EXPRESSION ('[ILCE_AD]' eq  'YENICE' )
  #   OUTLINECOLOR 128 180 128
     COLOR 130 237 127
    LABEL
      MINFEATURESIZE 40
      SIZE MEDIUM
      OUTLINECOLOR 222 226 226
      COLOR 211 42 79

      POSITION CC
      #SIZE TINY
      COLOR 1 1 1
    END

     END

    CLASS
   EXPRESSION ('[ILCE_AD]' eq  'OVACIK' )
  #   OUTLINECOLOR 128 180 128
    COLOR 130 237 127
   LABEL
      MINFEATURESIZE 40
      SIZE MEDIUM
      OUTLINECOLOR 222 226 226
      COLOR 211 42 79

      POSITION CC
      #SIZE TINY
      COLOR 1 1 1
    END

   END

   CLASS
      EXPRESSION ('[ILCE_AD]' eq  'KARABUK' )
  #   OUTLINECOLOR 128 180 128
      COLOR 135 225 158
      LABEL
      MINFEATURESIZE 40
      SIZE MEDIUM
      OUTLINECOLOR 222 226 226
      COLOR 211 42 79

      POSITION CC
      #SIZE TINY
      COLOR 1 1 1
    END

   END

    CLASS
   EXPRESSION ('[ILCE_AD]' eq  'ESKIPAZAR' )
  #   OUTLINECOLOR 128 180 128
     COLOR 135 225 198
     LABEL
      MINFEATURESIZE 40
      SIZE MEDIUM
      OUTLINECOLOR 222 226 226
      COLOR 211 42 79

      POSITION CC
      #SIZE TINY
      COLOR 1 1 1
    END

   END

   CLASS
   EXPRESSION ('[ILCE_AD]' eq  'SAFRANBOLU' )
  #   OUTLINECOLOR 128 180 128
     COLOR 135 225 238
     LABEL
      MINFEATURESIZE 40