Square Resolutions

Norman Barker nbarker at RSINC.COM
Tue May 24 06:27:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

yesterday I posted a bug about colour interpretation of tif files, having written JAI code to change all my
grayscale images to RGBA I have found that the bug is to do with square resolutions (so resx=resy)!!.

If the resolutions are not square then all the bands of the tif file are returned but only the
first band has data, and the other bands are blank.

If the resolutions are made square in the WCS request all the bands are returned, and all bands have data.

Is this a known bug, or is there a workaround?  Personally (though I would say this!), this is critical to me
since my original data in the main have different resolutions in X and Y, and the I would like to maintain the
ratios in X and Y.

Many thanks,

Norman Barker