Need help regardding 'Proj Error'

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed May 25 13:20:32 EDT 2005

This means you have to install the PROJ files and point Mapserver to it
using the PROJ_LIB environment variable (or CONFIG in your MAP file if you
are using one of the latest Mapserver versions).

Download from:

http://dl.maptools.org/dl/proj4-epsg-with-42xxx-and-esri.zip

Best regards,
Bart