Security issues

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 25 13:27:14 EDT 2005

I think as long as you're behind a hardware firewall that only allows
port 80 to your webserver, you should be fine either way.  While I
think Apache is far more secure than IIS, I doubt there's too much
difference between Apache on Windows vs Apache on Linux.

If you're really concerned, I'm sure there are a number of sites on
the web that can lead you to informationg about locking down Apache on
Windows.

-Camden Daily
Prudential Preferred Properties
http://www.prupref.com