Windows Install {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Fri May 27 04:42:47 EDT 2005

Hi Patrick,

I have two php version on my linux box, one is an apache module and
the other is used ascgi for phpmapscript.
I changed the apache config file .phtml files are interpreted by
cgi version of php and .php files are interpreted by the apache module.
I suppose something similar can be done in iis too.

Bye
Zoltan