Arc/INFO Binary GRID: display legend

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Tue May 31 04:59:43 EDT 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

only CLASSes with a NAME end up in the legend. So add NAMEs to your classes. The name is then used for the label in the legend.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Wolfgang Qual <Wolfgang.Qual at MUENCHEN.DE> 05/31/05 11:03am >>>
Hi list,
I am looking for a way to create a legend for my mapserver-map which
contains an Arc/INFO Binary GRID. Color definitions were made inside the
mapfile using this syntax:
"CLASSITEM "[pixel]"
                CLASS
                        EXPRESSION ([pixel]< 10)