web server on lists.umn.edu is down (?)

Steven Monai stevem at SPATIALMAPPING.COM
Tue May 31 11:17:08 EDT 2005

Hi folks:

I haven't been able to access the MapServer mailing list's web interface
(http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mapserver-users.html) for the past two days.
The host responds to pings, but it appears the web server is down, as my
connection attemps to port 80 are refused.

This really affects me because I receive the daily-HTML-digest version of
the list, and so for the past few days I've been unable to read any of the
posts, since the digest delivers them as links to lists.umn.edu. Could
someone please look into it? (I can't believe I'm the only one affected by
this!)

Thanks,
-SM