Projection.

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Tue May 31 11:45:19 EDT 2005

Ryan,

Your original question, and apparent grasp of the answer indicate you
have not done much homework on mapserver yet. You might find you get
better answers if you ask better questions. Remember, it is not our job
to help you -- we help you if we feel like it -- so it is *your* job to
make us feel like it.

The definitive guide is here:

Paul