Projections not adjusting..

Sun Nov 6 10:25:38 EST 2005

You must have an output projection in the top of you mapfile and then
every layer must also have the projection that describes what the data
is in. You can only project data if you have input projections from the
LAYER objects and output projection from the MAP object and they are
different.

-Steve W.