Obtaining attribute names

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Sun Oct 2 18:45:42 EDT 2005

Erik,

They are stored in an associative array. This is what I do to obtain attribute names:

         $tmpshp = $oLayer->getShape(-1, 0);
         $fieldnames =  array_keys ($tmpshp->values);

            for ($w=0; $w < count($fieldnames); $w++)
            {
            print array $fieldnames[$w];
            }

regards,