Can Mapserver 4..6.1 read GML3??

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Oct 4 12:14:19 EDT 2005

On 10/4/05, Taka Wong <taka_www at sinaman.com> wrote:
> Hi, Frank
>
> As I know, there is a new version of OGR. Someting like OGR 1.3.1, which
> claims that it can support read and write GML3 Level0. Would it cause any
> possibility for GML 3 read support in current Mapserver 4.6.1?

Taka,

I'm afraid when I claimed GML3L0 support in OGR I didn't realize
some of the GML3 changes.  So, it isn't really GML3 ready though as
I mentioned some simple GML3 products might work.

I would suggest you try out the files in question with the GDAL 1.3.1
ogrinfo and see if they work ok.

Best regards,