php website 'Submit Query' error

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 5 18:32:34 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have written a web page in php/html and am trying to use it as a web
template. Currently i can display the webpage but the Mapserver window
simply states: Submit Query

I realise i must be missing something fundamental but cannot pin it down. I
have attached a copy with a sample dataset and would be very greatful if
anyone could find the time to take a look at it.

I am running it in MS4W v0.9 and have the 'tm' folder installed to
D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\

..perhaps i have not correctly configured it to pass all the necessary cgi
variables??

Many thanks in advance

Olly

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters