Output attributes from shape-file in WFS/GML response

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Fri Oct 7 09:51:52 EDT 2005

You have to set "gml_include_items" "all".  This is a new feature of
4.6.0, which turns off field output if not explicitly specified in your
mapfile.

PS -- this should really get documented for WMS-Server and WFS-Server.

..Tom