MapScript/PHP not compatible with PHP 5.0.5

pgwillia (sent by Nabble.com) lists at NABBLE.COM
Fri Oct 7 16:55:59 EDT 2005

I was trying to setup my Apache server to work with Mapscript 4.6.1 and my PHP 5.0.5 installation.  Experimentation shows that php_mapscript_46.dll requires php4ts.dll.  Is this correct?  I have a installed a second version of PHP 4.4.0 and it works fine.

Is this a common experience?  Is there a work-around other than installing another version of PHP?

Thanks,
Tricia
--
Sent from the Mapserver - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/MapScript-PHP-not-compatible-with-PHP-5.0.5-t386382.html#a1066602