No Map??

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Wed Oct 12 10:45:19 EDT 2005

This can easily happen if your requested map extents do not match the
geographic extents of your data.

Could you post your MAP file?  And please let us know if you're getting
a BLANK map (a valid image with nothing in it) or a MISSING map (no
image at all, with a broken image link icon instead).  That tells you
the difference between a setup that's not making/retrieving maps
correctly, and one that's just drawing valid maps with nothing on them.

	- Ed

P.S. And please always reply to the whole list - thanks.

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
ed at topozone.com
(978) 251-4242

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of J Briere
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:29 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] No Map??

Hello, here is our problem.
We are using the Windows compiled version of the software.
Using the examples in the software we attempted to load our own map.
Everything appeared to load fine but there is no map in the display just
the empty box. All the tools were present and no error messages were
given.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance