MapServer and Oracle Spatial

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Oct 13 17:05:30 EDT 2005

Hi Bart and Jukka,
    I updated the Oracle Spatial howto in Mapserver site
(http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/oracle_spatial_howto) with the last
information about the Oracle Spatial connection.
    Regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR