Php mapscript - shapeObj indexes

Chris Matheson chris at CENTRALFRONTENAC.COM
Fri Oct 14 15:48:08 EDT 2005

Hello list,

I'm having problems retrieving attribute data from a layer in a php
mapscript.  The layer data is from a PostGIS query.  The data query uses
the  "USING gid AS oid" clause.  My spatial data results from the layer
displays fine.

When I try to get the attribute data using the getShape function of the
layer, I run into a problem, I don't know what the indexes of the
shapeObj(ects) are.  Is there a way to retrieve a list of all of the
shapeObj indexes for a layer?

Chris M.