MapServer GetFeatureInfo

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Oct 19 02:29:53 EDT 2005

Use the following in your LAYER definition:

TEMPLATE "blank.html"
DUMP TRUE (which you most likely already have)

blank.html does not have to exist btw, it's just a dummy value.

TEMPLATE will make sure your layers get queryable="1".

Btw also use:

METADATA
  ..
  gml_include_items "all"
  ..
END

to get attributes exported (needed for Mapserver 4.6 and above).

Best regards,
Bart